Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

2BAPickle in a White House

My God. (Our House should Be Called The House of Democracy), but for How Long?
The Truth, The Whole Truth, & Nothing but The Truth So Help Me God.
Official or non-official, Please Help Me God, as a service member of the United States of America July 2024. 






I Know I Am Here Alone


Bricks & Ducks REnough, should you have nothing better 2 do.

WINY, Archive reality? 
How do you teach an indoor cat to piss outside.

Can A Bully Change?
The Poor Indians & The Buffalo




I am pretty Sure Our House Needs To change its Name, so sad. What does white stand for in White House? White House History.org/ How-did-the-white-house-get-its-name , I am thinking it should be "Our House".




2Never Trump 2024
BLOW US.

No comments: