Search This Blog
Thursday, August 13, 2026
"Helping People Evaluate Claims.".
"Using Evidence.". "Welcome.", This site is dedicated to encouraging critical thinking by examining claims using reliable evidence and trustworthy sources.". I believe important claims should be supported by verifiable information, and I strive to distinguish clearly between verified facts, analysis, and opinion. When I make a mistake, I will correct it. When better evidence becomes available, I will update my work and explain what changed. My goal is not to tell readers what to think, but to help provide the information and context they need. So they can reach their own informed conclusions. How this site works. Every article on this site follows the same process. State the claim clearly. Present verified facts and reliable sources. Separate facts from analysis and opinion. Explain any uncertainty or limitations in the evidence. Reach a conclusion based on the best available information. Correct errors transparently when necessary. Topics currently include government, veterans' issues, retirement, personal finance, technology, community news, and fact-checks. Additional topics will be added as the site grows. About this site. This website is a long-term project dedicated to thoughtful research, careful analysis, and respectful discussion. I encourage readers to review the sources, question assumptions including my own, and form their own conclusions based on the available evidence. If you find an error or have additional information supported by reliable sources, I welcome constructive feedback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
https://youtu.be/LigdG4vyQmg?si=JGjJx4ZkRgzxzPKU
Post a Comment